In this “Facebook Reels FULL Tutorial (Ultra-Beginner Friendly)” video, Spencer shows “How-To” get started with using Facebook Reels to create 15 second videos that are fun, informative and engaging!
I am not a fan when it comes to using Facebook for marketing and stuff but I will breakdown when he shares in the “Facebook Reels FULL Tutorial (Ultra-Beginner Friendly)” video.
Facebook Reels FULL Tutorial (Ultra-Beginner Friendly) Overview
In the video Spencer break it down step-by-step process on how to get started with Facebook Reels.
If you use Facebook for business or are thinking about using Facebook Reels for marketing, then this video is a must-watch!
Here’s a quick overview of what you’ll learn in the video:
- How To Get To The Reels Section On Your Facebook App
- Edit and Settings
- Post Editing
How To Get To The Reels Section On Your Facebook App
To get started, open up the Facebook app on your phone and go to the Reels section. You can find this by scrolling down to the Explore tab and then tapping on the Reels icon.
From here, you’ll be able to see all of the public Reels that have been created. You can also search for specific people or pages.
Edit and Settings
In the latter part of the video, Spencer shows us how to edit and change the settings on our Reels.
To access the settings, tap on the three dots in the top right-hand corner of the screen. From here, you can change things like the cover image, title, description, and privacy settings.
Once you’ve created your Reel, you can go back and edit the post. To do this, tap on the three dots in the top right-hand corner of the screen and then select Edit Post.
Here, you’ll be able to make changes to the video, cover image, title, and description. You can also add tags, location, and a call-to-action button.
Once you’re happy with your changes, tap on Save and then share your Reel with the world!
As you can see, it’s super easy to get started with Facebook Reels. So if you’re looking for a way to create quick, engaging videos, then definitely check it out.
Facebook is still the number 1 platform marketers rely on when it comes to social media marketing.
Love it or Hate it we have to admit that Facebook is an incredibly powerful platform with over 2.6 Billion monthly active users.
But it can really “SUCK” you in if you’re not careful…
I’ve seen people that have literally spent 10’s of hours a day on Facebook and gotten very little in return.
So how do you use Facebook and not get “Sucked In”
Here are a few tips:
1) Automate as much as possible – There are many tools out there that can help you automate your posts, comments, and messages. This will free up a ton of time so you’re not spending hours on the platform every day.
2) Use scheduling tools – Schedule your posts in advance so you’re not spending time every day logging in and posting.
3) Set time limits – One of the best things you can do is set a time limit for yourself. Whether it’s 30 minutes or 1 hour, make sure you’re not spending hours on Facebook every day.
4) Unfollow or unfriend people that add no value – If you’re constantly seeing posts from people that add no value to your life, then unfollow or unfriend them. This will help you avoid getting sucked into the black hole of Facebook.
5) Take breaks – It’s important to take breaks from Facebook and spend time offline. Go for a walk, read a book, or watch a movie. This will help you stay balanced and avoid getting sucked into the platform.
By following these tips, you can use Facebook without getting sucked in and wasting hours of your time. So make sure to give them a try!
Facebook Automation Tools
There are a few different tools you can use to automate your Facebook activities from scheduling posts to commenting and messaging and even send friend requests.
Here are some of our favorites:
- Elmessenger Pro: Helps you automate your friend list and put them into CRM groups so you can follow up with them later.
- Hootsuite: A great tool for scheduling posts, monitoring comments, and responding to messages.
- AgoraPulse: Another great tool for managing your Facebook activities. It has a free trial so you can try it out before committing to it.
- SocialOomph: A great tool for managing your social media accounts. It has a free trial so you can try it out before committing to it.
- Phantom Buster: A tool that helps you automate your Facebook activities. It has a free trial so you can try it out before committing to it.
- Jasper AI: Automate your Social Media Post. Jasper helps you write engaging content for your next viral post.
Final Though – Facebook Reels FULL Tutorial (Ultra-Beginner Friendly) Overview
Facebook Reels is a great way to create quick, engaging videos. In this post, we showed you how to get started with Facebook Reels and some tips for creating successful videos.
We also shared some of our favorite tools for automating your Facebook activities. So if you’re looking for a way to save time on Facebook, definitely check out these tools.
Do you have any tips for creating successful Facebook Reels? Share them in the comments below!